Mission Summary and Team
After a short rest, Antoinette checked on Talon.
1 May 1941
At the Clinic
Around midnight, the Leutnant and two soldiers returned looking for Simon and Marie Claire. They were taken to the kitchen table where the Leutnant had them go over their story again.
- Marlon said that he been groaning in his sleep, but had not awakened.
- She assessed his condition and determined that he was stable, but his leg was not reparable.
- Antoinette told Marlon to get some rest. He was reluctant, but laid down on the empty bed and was asleep in a few minutes.
- The German patient was awake and playing cards with another soldier. He was responding favourably to treatment.
- Antoinette wanted to get someone to the farm to signal N about the box and Marlon and his visions because she had a feeling they would be leaving the village soon.
Continue reading “World War Cthulhu Session Notes: November 17, 2014”