Mission Summary and Team
19 May 1941
A Week Has Passed
- Laurent recovered the gold box from the church and has been watching over Norris during his researches.
- Norris has been studying the gold box, making trips to the Rennes library and local bookstores.
- Laurent suspected that Norris’ inquiries into Aramaic and Jewish themes may have attracted Gestapo attention. He had noticed what might have been people following them and has used various techniques to successfully lose the suspected tails.
- Laurent also suspected that Julienne Bonnet, the concierge of their apartment building, might be a potential Gestapo informant. She seemed to know when everyone was coming and going from the building, especially at night, was very observant, and asked a lot of casual questions.
- Raymond had been establishing his presence at the law firm and making a show of reviewing case files.
Continue reading “World War Cthulhu Session Notes: January 19, 2015”